On eBay Now...
FRENCH LEADER CHARLES DEGAULLE 11x14 SILVER HALIDE PHOTO PRINT For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
FRENCH LEADER CHARLES DEGAULLE 11x14 SILVER HALIDE PHOTO PRINT:
French Leader Charles DeGaulle
11x14 Silver Halide Photo Print
Photo Image Date: 1940s
Image ID: LC2579
French President Charles DeGaulle salutes while reviewing soldiers with a French General.
- Museum Grade Archival Real Silver Halide Light Exposed Print
- Professionally Restored Archive Image
- Borderless, Gloss Print
- Fits Standard 11x14 Size Frames and Mats
- Sealed In Protective Plastic With Backing Board
Shipping Rates and Transit TimesDestinationFirst PrintEach Additional PrintTransit TimeUSA - Economy$4.95$0.503-7 Business DaysAPO/FPO and US Territories - Economy7-14 Business DaysContinental USA - 2 Day$29.952 Business DaysContinental USA - Overnight$39.951 Business DayInternational International Shipping Rates
- 2 Day and Overnight orders are printed to order within 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS. We try hard for 1 Day, but cannot guarantee it for the same reasons noted below.
- Economy and International orders are printed within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS. Sometimes we get prints shipped out within a day, but please do not take that as precedent that we can always ship that quickly. Printing real silver halide lab prints has become challenging due to supply chain issues, and lack of parts when legacy machines break. Kodak has discontinued producing paper as of Summer 2023 (we currently use a mix of Kodak and Fuji papers), and machine manufacturers are no longer investing in the technology. While we absolutely love and are committed to this technology and art form over modern inkjet technology, the cost of doing so has become reliable turnaround time.
- Combined Shipping Discounts applied in cart during checkout. Please add all items to cart, then checkout. Do not use Buy It Now individually for each item to avoid paying full shipping for each print.
- Please ignore \'s optimistic estimated delivery dates. Our above listed transit times are more realistic.
If you\'re looking for the highest quality photo available of this image, then I\'m confident that you\'ve found it. We actually do things different here, mixing the best of today\'s print and restoration technologies with old fashioned hard work and artistry. People still make the artistic decisions, not computers. And we print real light exposed and chemical processed prints using Kodak Professional Endura archival photo paper, not just ink jet prints, mass produced posters or the pitiful photocopies that are sold by hundreds of online sellers. Since our start online in 2001, we\'ve served more than 50,000 customers, and every one of them started by contemplating whether we were offering something special, something worthy of their hard earned dollars. We know that terms like \"fine art,\" \"archival,\" and \"best\" are thrown around very loosely in this business, with most of those prints being mass produced lower resolution poster prints, at best. Posters can be great, and we sell some elsewhere on this site, but what you are buying here is a REAL PHOTOGRAPH!
We expertly retouch and restore old historic images to be as good or better looking than the originals. We start by finding the highest quality negative, print or digital file that is known to exist. Each photograph then gets individual attention from one of our print masters and is meticulously restored with special attention to color reproduction, contrast, exposure and dust and scratch removal. Each photograph is then printed on REAL chemically processed archival photo paper. The combination of expert artistry, today\'s professional lab print technology and only archival print materials, results in a museum quality fine art print that rivals, or in most cases exceeds, the beauty and quality of the original. At The McMahan Photo Archive, you are always buying the best!
Each print is given a final inspection before leaving the studio. 11x14 and smaller prints are always shipped flat, sealed in archival plastic with a backing board to protect them till you are ready to display them. Every shipment is fully insured, so you will always get a pristine print. Most importantly, every order is backed by our 30 Day 100% GUARANTEE! In the unlikely event that your print is damaged in shipment, or if you don\'t like it for any reason, you are entitled to your choice of having us correct the problem, exchanging it, or returning it for a refund. Isn\'t that the way it should be? We really want to make you into one of our raving fans!
Founder, Photographer, Historic Photo Print Expert
We really do believe in 100% Satisfaction, GUARANTEED!
The McMahan Photo Art Gallery & Archive
Your Historic Photo Print Experts! Copyright 2001-2024 The McMahan Photo Art Gallery and Archive
All Rights Reserved
Hand Made Classic Artwork Napoleon Bonaparte French Leader Lost wax
1952 Look 'n See #67 NAPOLEON BONAPARTE, French Leader PSA 7 (NM)
Leader Card Lady Of Destruction Kale TB1-002 C [Near mint] [french]
MTG - Munda, Ambush Leader - Battle for Zendikar - NM - French Edition
MTG Magic FRF - Mardu Strike Leader/Assault Leader Marduen, French/VF
mtg magic Burakos, Party Leader FOIL FRENCH vf fr Burakos, group leader
Hand Made Classic Artwork Napoleon Bonaparte French Leader Lost wax Decor Sale
1952 Look 'N See Napoleon Bonaparte French Leader #67 PSA 5